Download 30-day Trial version
Need Free version? Contact us for more details.
|Remote Desktop Control 3.0 - Full Installation package|
|Admin and Host modules||4.65 MB|
Alternatively you can download "one click" Admin module which doesn't require installation: very comfortable for rapid remote access:
What to install and where
You need to have at least 2 computers connected through the network or with access to the Internet and install the software on both of computers.
Remote Desktop Control solution consists of two modules:
- The Host Module must be installed on the computer you wish to control.
- The Admin Module is required on the administrator's computer only.
However you can install both modules of Remote Desktop on the same computer, if desired.
How to get the system to work
Remote Desktop Control is very easy to deploy. Just follow these few steps and you will get the system to work:
- Go to the computer you want to control, it is a Host Computer. Install the Host Module (or both modules) of Remote Desktop Control product there. You may download the installation package right from our site onto that computer or ask somebody to do this task for you. Make sure that the Host Module is running on the remote PC.
- Go to your own PC, it is Admin Computer. Download a setup package and install at least the Admin Module. The installation package is the same and contains admin and host modules together.
- Start the Admin Module on your PC via the desktop shortcut or Start menu. Add the host computer IP address to the address book. In some cases you have to use Internet gateway.
- Connect to the remote computer using the "Connect" button.
- You may use "View Only" button to observe what is going on the remote PC.
- Press the "Full Control" button and control the remote PC with your mouse and keyboard. Use "Remote Screen Window" which appears or switch to a full screen mode.
If you don't understand some terms or cannot get connected, please read our frequently asked questions.