Remote Desktop Control software is distributed as Try Before You Buy. You can download and test it absolutely free. The Evaluation Version is fully functional, but will only work for a trial period (30 days). If you like our program and decide to keep it after the trial period, you will need to purchase a license for each computer.
The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows only, there is no Mac OS edition.
Remote Desktop Control is licensed on a per computer basis, so the minimum number of licenses is 2. For Direct Connection edition you pay one time only. There are no annual or hidden fees. Minor updates are included and free. You may use every module (host, admin or both) on each licensed computer. Online gateway is not supported by Direct Connection version.
If you want to use our Internet gateway to connect easily even behind routers and firewalls or when IP address is dynamically changed, you should purchase Online Gateway edition. Gateway edition includes Direct Connection license plus access to web based account on the gateway service. There is an annual subscription fee for Internet gateway service.
Take a look at large discount for multiple licenses, for example, a license for 10 computers costs less then separate licenses for 8 computers.
How to buy
You can purchase the license on-line either by credit card, bank transfer or check. Ordering by phone, fax, and postal mail is also available, just follow the ordering instructions. The invoice is available for printing on the last page of the purchasing process.
If you already have standard direct connection edition and want to use Internet gateway you may purchase Upgrade to Gateway Edition
Customers who register the current version of Remote Desktop Control software will be entitled to free minor updates. Major updates (2.x to 3.x, for example) may not be free. We will notify our registered customers about updates via email.
Time of delivery
Most users receive the registration email immediately after purchasing. But sometimes the order may not pass the automatic fraud check system. In that case the delivery can be delayed up to 12 hours (depending on your time zone) to process the order manually. If you haven't received the registration key during this period, please contact our sales department as soon as possible.
Licensing and sales policy
- One license authorizes the use of the software on a single computer. A client part, a server part, or both parts simultaneously.
- Moving of the licensed software to another computer is allowed only if the previous computer is being totally written off.
- Publication, transfer or unauthorized selling of the registration information, or some part of it, cancels the license.
- Minor updates are included and free. Major updates may not be free.
- We don't retain any credit card or other payment information. We don't process payments directly. Our authorized billing partners do this work.
- We refund money (during the 30-day period after purchasing) only if a problem occurs with our software and it is confirmed. We don't refund orders for more than 5 licenses. Please test the software compatibility before purchasing multiple licenses.
How to register your copy
You will receive your registration via email. The registration email contains Registration Key and link to download a Full Version package. You should download full-featured version and install Host Module on each computer you want to control remotely. Install Admin Module on your local computer and apply the Registration Key.
You can enter the registration key in following way:
- Run Administrator module of Remote Desktop Control software.
- Go to Menu->Help->Enter Registration Code.
- Enter the registration name and the registration code. You may use a clipboard to copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) text from the registration email.
The registered software doesn't show a trial reminder and a registration data appears in the About dialog. Verify your registration information to make sure you do everything right.