Introduction to Remote Desktop Control
When you are in the office or on a business trip, sometimes you may need to do something on your home computer: for example, view your electricity bill or read your email. Sometimes you may get sick and won't be able to leave your apartment, however the deadline is close and you need to finish the project, or die trying. Driving through the city to get access to your work PC when you have a high fever is not a really good idea.
That is when remote access software comes into play! With its help you will be able to see and work with the remote computer as if it is your own local machine. Distance does not matter any more!
Try Remote Desktop Control and you will gain incredible mobility and save time too!
How Remote Desktop Control works
Remote Desktop Control displays the screen of another computer (via Internet or local area network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other computer remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, regardless of distance between computers.
Remote Desktop Control is comfortable for any kind of user. Even a "newbie" will easily understand basic network software tasks. Gurus will find many powerful features, such as file transfer between computers or remote system shutdown. The main design consideration of Remote Desktop Control software is "as easy as possible for the user".
Remote Desktop Control is so fast and comfortable that you might even forget that you are working on a remote computer! The program allows you to work with different remote computers simultaneously, from anywhere in the world.
What makes Remote Desktop Control different from other programs
There are other remote access and remote computer control programs on the market. Main benefits of Remote Desktop Control software are:
- High speed and performance.
- File transfer ability allows the user to exchange files between local and remote computers. New feature!
- Online Internet gateway allows connecting to remote PC behind firewall or when there is no routed IP or IP address changes dynamically. Unique feature!
- One click host module allows the administrator to access remote computer without any doings on remote side. Very useful for help desk support and for helping unskilled customers. New feature!
- Low network load, due to optimized data compression algorithms.
- Strong security and high safety. Challenge-response authentication protocol and a RC4-like encryption algorithm makes the program usage absolutely safe.
- Multiple and simultaneous connections. With this feature, the network administrator can efficiently control different remote computers simultaneously. Moreover, two or more administrators can control one remote PC at the same time.
- User-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.
- Low price and great discount for multiple licenses.
Remote Desktop installs and deploys easily. You do not need to be a computer guru to setup and get our software working.
How to get the system to work
Remote Desktop Control is very easy to deploy. Just follow these few steps and you will get the system to work:
- Go to the computer you want to control, it is a Host Computer. Install the Host Module (or both modules) of Remote Desktop Control product there. You may download the installation package right from our site onto that computer or ask somebody to do this task for you. Make sure that the Host Module is running on the remote PC.
- Go to your own PC, it is Admin Computer. Download a setup package and install at least the Admin Module. The installation package is the same and contains admin and host modules together.
- Start the Admin Module on your PC via the desktop shortcut or Start menu. Add the host computer IP address to the address book. In some cases you have to use Internet gateway.
- Connect to the remote computer using the "Connect" button.
- You may use "View Only" button to observe what is going on the remote PC.
- Press the "Full Control" button and control the remote PC with your mouse and keyboard. Use "Remote Screen Window" which appears or switch to a full screen mode.
If you don't understand some terms or cannot get connected, please read our frequently asked questions.
What else you should know
Remote Desktop Control software is distributed on a Try Before You Buy basis. You can download and evaluate it absolutely free. The Evaluation Version will only work for a Trial Period (30 days). The Trial Version is fully functional for two computers.
If the program meets all your requirement and you decide to keep it after the Trial Period, you will need to purchase a Registration Key. See the ordering page for details.
Remote Desktop Control is licensed on a per computer basis. The minimum number of licenses is 2. You may use every module (host, admin or both) on each licensed computer. There is a large volume discount for multiple licenses. For example, a license for 10 computers costs less then separate licenses for 8 computers!
Remote Desktop Control was developed on the base of our partner's product Anyplace Control.
Now you are ready to download software to your computer and test the program in your own way. If you have any questions about our software, see the frequently asked questions list. Also you can contact our support team directly.